Friday, July 29, 2011

My march as I pave my road...

It is going to be a month soon. I finally started a new step to do my post graduation.


I was a software engineer working in a SWITCH company, realized am missing a lot in my life and my journey to discover me started as in here. For almost a year I converted as a homemaker, HR blog reader: D, learnt new cuisines, read more than 50 books I always wanted to read, watched all the movies I always wanted to, earned online, started reading and following fashion blogs, painted again as here and decided what I want from my life.

This post is to unleash the words hold tight for so long. I decided to become a person, who would drive an organization, grow with it and help it to grow more. I decided to be a HR. I fall for it, more than my last love for coding and Oracle but it ended soon. So, to be sure that it is not going to be a just another encounter I networked and read about people in the field.



When I became more than 200% sure this is the thing I want to be in, I joined my current alma mater Madras School of Social Work, Chennai. Now I want to be a superstar HR.

Hope I can contribute my 2 cents here.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment